Learn about key aspects of the Cacapon South POA covenants (without having to read through the whole thing) and you will know how to be a good neighbor
Living in Cacapon South
Residents strive to maintain a pleasant community environment that everyone can enjoy. To do so, neighbors agree to adhere to general agreements spelled out in our covenants including:
- All property will be used for recreational or residential purposes unless otherwise permitted.
- Maintain appropriate landscaping or structures for refuse container storage, fuel storage tanks and garden equipment and supplies.
- Maintain structures, trees, and overall property appearance.
- Limit noise, including vehicles, to levels that are deemed reasonable to the neighborhood.
- Ensure that pets are within the control of their owners at all times.
- Ensure that vehicles are properly licensed, maintained and accommodated with adequate parking on the owner’s property.
- Respect common areas and accommodating mutual use for all residents.
- Refrain from the use of firearms or other hunting gear within the community.
- Rental property owners must ensure that renters are aware of and adhere to these agreements.